Error messages, bugs and solutions ...
Showing a new entry in the schedule with a recurrence
When encoding an entry in the schedule with a recurrence, the refresh of the list of messages and calendar does not happen correctly. The entries are well created and visible when browsing day by day but we do not see the entries in the list of schedules (tab "PLANNING"). In addition, the deletion of one of the entries encoded with the recursivity does not take place. We are correcting these two clearly identified problems. We thank you for your patience and will keep you updated with the patch.
Error message when using the camera on smartphone
When using the camera to take a profile picture or add a picture to a message (ticket, faccture ...) from a smartphone, an error message may occur.
- Save possibly the message being written.
- Restart the smartphone completely.
- Launch the browser with the url famiDesk (https://app.famidesk.io)
- Go to your profile or find your message
- Select the link to upload your file and select the camera to take the photo.